[nvmewin] patch submission

Robles, Raymond C raymond.c.robles at intel.com
Thu Aug 6 12:34:31 PDT 2015

Hi Cheng,

I have not seen a response from you on my question below. In order for your patch to be accepted, you must respond to any and all questions/comments from the reviewing companies... as well as from the reflector list. If you do not respond within a timely fashion, your patch will not be considered for integration to the OFA driver. Please respond at your earliest convenience.

Reviewing Companies,

Any feedback, questions, or test results on the patch submission below? The deadline for review is August 12th. Thanks!

Thanks,
Ray Robles