[nvmewin] Win7 x86 NVMe compiled driver is old version

Per Hansson per at techspot.com
Thu Sep 3 04:45:43 PDT 2015

Hi, I did not know that Win7 lacks native TRIM support, thanks for the
info.
Question remains though why there is a compiled v1.3.0 version of the
driver in the 32-bit folder of Win7 in the revision 1.4 release tree?
(It's 1.4.0 for 64-bit Win7)

See version string here:
https://svn.openfabrics.org/svnrepo/nvmewin/releases/revision_1.4/installations/32-bit/Windows7/nvme.inf

Sincerely - Per Hansson, editor @ Techspot.com