[Ofa_boardplus] XWG agenda 8/11

Coulter, Susan K skc at lanl.gov
Thu Aug 11 09:35:28 PDT 2016

Bernard,
That is the current working agreement, anything that needs/should have  a Board vote will be done at the Board meeting.
Identifying which items those are is a bit fluid - but I will error on the side of caution and re-visit any significant decisions or conversations at the monthly Board meeting.
Thanx.