[Ofa_boardplus] Unisys Contact update for OpenFabrics Alliance Board

Weber, Lilia A Lilia.Weber at unisys.com
Thu Dec 8 13:52:36 PST 2016

Dear OFA Board members,
After communicating the following news to the OFA Board officers, Susan suggested that I also communicate this news to the entire OFA Board to minimize confusion and disruption.

This email is sent to inform you of my name and gender change. Formerly you knew me as Bill Weber. From this time forward, I am Lilia Weber. Please also use the pronouns "she" and "her" when referring to me. I have transitioned in my personal life as well as my business life where I am continuing in my current position at Unisys. Since I am the Unisys representative to the OFA, you needed to be informed. I ask for your understanding and professionalism as we make this change. If you have questions, please feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer.
For the practical specifics, my email has been updated to Lilia.Weber at unisys.com<mailto:Lilia.Weber at unisys.com> and phone and address remain the same (610-648-7022, 2476 Swedesford Rd, Malvern, PA 19355).
The pronunciation of my first name is: LIL-ee-AH

I also ask the understanding and professionalism of all the members of the OFA board as we make this change. I am able and willing answer questions but I ask that you direct them directly to me and not on the list server.

Thank you,
Lilia

Lilia A. Weber | Principal Engineer | s-Par(r)/Stealth(r)/Stealth(aware)
Unisys | Phone: 610.648.7022 | Lilia.Weber at unisys.com<mailto:Lilia.Weber at unisys.com>
2476 Swedesford Rd., Malvern, PA 19355

[unisys_logo]<http://www.unisys.com/>

THIS COMMUNICATION MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR OTHERWISE PROPRIETARY MATERIAL and is for use only by the intended recipient. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail and its attachments from all devices.
[Grey_LI]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/unisys>  [Grey_TW] <http://twitter.com/unisyscorp>  [Grey_GP] <https://plus.google.com/+UnisysCorp/posts> [Grey_YT] <http://www.youtube.com/theunisyschannel> [Grey_FB] <http://www.facebook.com/unisyscorp> [Grey_Vimeo] <https://vimeo.com/unisys> [Grey_UB] <http://blogs.unisys.com/>