[Ofa_boardplus] Need input on November Meetings

Paul Grun grun at cray.com
Thu Nov 3 11:01:35 PDT 2016

Cray is ambivalent on the three choices.  Any of those dates works fine for us.

11/10
11/17
12/1

I would like to see the following on the agenda:
1. vote on groundrules for the Bylaws Update Project
2. I plan to offer a motion (by early next week, well within the 72 hour window) to resolve the question of outside representation on the Board.  We discussed it today and the group was largely ambivalent about the approach we take, which signifies that it's time to hold a vote to close the question.

-Paul