[Ofa_boardplus] Update: OFA TPC Meeting

Jim Ryan jimdryan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 07:52:02 PST 2016

I'm following up to get more info on Citrix go-to-meeting. A question
occurred to me which I think *could* be helpful, but I'm not sure. I know
Intel uses Outlook and Lync and it's a bit of an effort to do anything
different. Are there other practices or restrictions I should be aware of
when investigating collaboration tools?

thanks and regards, Jim