[Ofa_boardplus] Which invite for today's call?

Coulter, Susan K skc at lanl.gov
Tue Nov 29 08:59:36 PST 2016

The 2 LANL Webex invites should be valid for when we start back up again.
The previous technologies were not working out, so I offered to set them up here.

One is for the weekly Monday meeting.
One is for the weekly Thursday meeting.

I think the next meeting is scheduled for Dec. 5 - but Paul can confirm/deny. (as Jim said)