[Ofa_boardplus] Which invite for today's call?

Paul Grun grun at cray.com
Tue Nov 29 09:38:57 PST 2016

I have asked Susan to kindly delete all currently scheduled TPC meetings.  You may have one on your calendar for Mondays and/or Thursdays.  If you don't see the cancellation notice from Susan in the next 24 hours, please delete whatever is on your calendar currently.

I will be sending out a new, clean meeting invitation for a new series, hopefully on Thursday this week.  My thought is to leave enough time for everyone to clean up their calendars for the existing series before sending out a new invitation.

Thanks to all, and very sorry for the confusion.
Regards,
-Paul