[Ofa_boardplus] Announcement of out-of-sequence Board meeting

Paul Grun grun at cray.com
Wed Nov 30 10:02:11 PST 2016

As promised, attached are two sets of motions to be considered at tomorrow’s board meeting:

1.      V_Bylaws_Update_Project_2016_1027.pptx:  This has been posted to the ofa_boardplus list several times and is ready for Board action at tomorrow’s meeting.

2.      V_Establish_Board_Composition_2016_1130:  Due to my own slothfulness, I failed to post this to the ofa_boardplus reflector in conformance with the 72 hour rule described in the groundrules (see above), even though this topic has been thoroughly discussed at XWG meetings over the past few months.  Fortunately, there is a provision in the groundrules for suspending the 72 hour rule, subject to agreement by all.  I am hoping that the topic is sufficiently free of contention that the Board will feel comfortable suspending the rules.

Regards,
-Paul