[Ofa_boardplus] Calendar for future TPC meetings

Jim Ryan jimdryan at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 08:39:51 PDT 2016

Quick follow-up. First a reminder to complete the Doodle poll with your
availability for the TPC meetings to restart late October/early November.

Next, re Paul's request to a few of you to "...jot down a few sentences
outlining an idea you suggested today <that was Friday 10/7>...", you may
recall Paul is on vacation this coming week and the week after.

However, Susan and I and a few other remain close to this and will do our
best to advance materials to the extent we can for productive meetings when
Paul returns

thanks and regards, Jim