[Ofa_boardplus] Fwd: WebEx meeting scheduled: OFA Board Meeting

Coulter, Susan K skc at lanl.gov
Thu Sep 15 11:38:18 PDT 2016

My apologies to anyone who had trouble dialing in to the meeting.

The information for each week of the XWG and the Board are all different.
That could be because I am calendar challenged, but it seemed the easiest way to differentiate XWG from Board.

I try to include the right call in information in the agendas as well.

Again my apologies for any confusion.
The Board meeting invite is forwarded below.

If these are on your calendars, please check to insure each of the 4 meetings have different call-in specifics.

Begin forwarded message: