[Ofa_boardplus] XWG 9/29 - Agenda, call in

Coulter, Susan K skc at lanl.gov
Wed Sep 28 11:56:50 PDT 2016

Tomorrow’s XWG meeting falls on the 5th Thursday this month.
We tentatively agreed to ignore the 5th Thursdays, but we need to get started.
So, the invite is below.

Agenda:

1. Discuss and agree on procedures/process to discuss and form recommendations
2. Begin the lively and fun-filled discussion  :)

Begin forwarded message: