[Ofa_boardplus] kick-off meeting of the Technical Program Committee (TPC)

Jim Ryan jimdryan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 14:42:59 PDT 2016

I'm providing a URL with a request you visit it and provide your
availability for the meeting I'm trying to set-up.

As explained in the poll itself, we established the TPC for the first time
last year and we're trying to reprise it this year. We're inviting you as
leading technologists to participate in what will become weekly meetings
starting the week of 10/24.

Our first order of business will probably be to develop themes for the
Workshop. Later we'll ask you to review and evaluate session proposals
consistent with the themes.

Let me know if you need any further info

thanks and regards, Jim

http://doodle.com/poll/dcrqmu5am777dt44