[Ofa_boardplus] XWG Agenda 4/27

Paul Grun grun at cray.com
Wed Apr 26 16:01:52 PDT 2017

To keep the Bylaws project moving forward, I would like to introduce the following discussion at tomorrow's XWG meeting.

(w.r.t. the currently outstanding motions related to Officers, I think the plan is to convene an off-cadence Board meeting next week, 5/4, to complete the voting on those motions.)