[Ofa_boardplus] Meeting Minutes from 20 July 2017

Christoph Lameter christoph at lameter.com
Thu Aug 31 08:07:53 PDT 2017

Could we be more accurate about what I objected to? The tie in of the
Intel funding to the employment of Jim Ryan as well as to aspects of
his employment (wage etc) is not permitted as we have clearly heard
before and as far as I know we agree on that. And a discussion like
that occurred in that meeting.

The other reason was that work done by the ED was barely visible and I
am still skeptical that this mode of operation in the last year would
have been valueable enough for the OFA going forwarrd. For a
transition period that was ok.

The ED as specified by the new job description is different (but then
that was not available at the meeting)