[Ofa_boardplus] 20 July 2017 Board minutes Corrected

Christoph Lameter christoph at lameter.com
Mon Jul 24 09:15:59 PDT 2017

It was also not tied to any specific purpose in the OFA. It seems that
the initial commitment to provide funds from Intel has ended? What is
the offer of continuing that? I think that discussions needs to be
completely separate from where we will be doing going forward with the
ED position. Otherwise the tie in exists.