[Ofa_boardplus] OFED license statement

Jim Ryan jimdryan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 13:07:12 PST 2017

Susan, Woody earlier asked a good question. I was away and didn't see it
till I saw your subsequent response. I do recall there have been e-votes in
the past, just not very often, and I don't recall any specifics.

My *OPINION* is there's nothing wrong with what Susan's trying to
accomplish. Since all votes are public, that is, no need for secret ballot,
I think a reply to Susan or "reply all" is fine. If anyone WOULD prefer to
protect their privacy, I'm happy to receive and tally the vote.

As you all know, I don't have a vote and I have no interest in the outcome,
other than a shared desire w/Susan to move things along. My OPINION is
we're not creating any dangerous precedents, and Susan has give us a safe
word ;^))

thanks for listening, Jim