[Ofa_boardplus] Whereabouts today

Paul Grun grun at cray.com
Thu Mar 16 09:36:18 PDT 2017

Folks, there are several key motions on the table for today.  One of them hinges on a request made at the last board meeting that we formally re-open the ground rules discussion, in order to allow us to agree to adopt the At Large Directors provisions at this year's workshop.

Keep in mind that re-opening a previously closed topic, like adoption of the groundrules, requires a 2/3 affirmative vote of all directors.  Because the request was made that we go through the formal process of re-opening the ground rules, if we don't achieve a 2/3 attendance of directors today, we are at risk of not being able to implement the At Large Directors program this year.

-Paul