[Ofa_boardplus] Whereabouts today

Pappas, Jim jim.pappas at intel.com
Thu Mar 16 09:52:14 PDT 2017

Divya will represent me today.   Either Woody or Divya can cast the vote on behalf of Intel.   I can be called into the meeting by Divya if needed.

/Jim

On 3/16/17, 9:36 AM, "Ofa_boardplus on behalf of Paul Grun" <ofa_boardplus-bounces at lists.openfabrics.org on behalf of grun at cray.com> wrote:

    Folks, there are several key motions on the table for today.  One of them hinges on a request made at the last board meeting that we formally re-open the ground rules discussion, in order to allow us to agree to adopt the At Large Directors provisions at this year's workshop.

    Keep in mind that re-opening a previously closed topic, like adoption of the groundrules, requires a 2/3 affirmative vote of all directors.  Because the request was made that we go through the formal process of re-opening the ground rules, if we don't achieve a 2/3 attendance of directors today, we are at risk of not being able to implement the At Large Directors program this year.

    -Paul