[Ofa_boardplus] OFA Treasurer responsibilities
Bill at Mellanox.com
Thu May 11 16:50:05 PDT 2017
Here are the activities I've been responsible for over the last year. I state generically that the Treasurer works with a business manager to see that all of the paperwork is completed. Our current business manager is the Linux Foundation.
- Maintain membership rolls, report to MWG any changes (ongoing)
- Review incoming invoices and approve payments (ongoing)
- Monitor progress against budget, report monthly to the Board of Directors
- Generate annual budget (August-November)
- Coordinate with the OFA business manager to issue quotes and invoices for membership payments (October-December)
- Coordinate with the OFA business manager and OFILG WG chair to issue quotes and invoices for logo plugfest payments (November-February)
- Follow up with members delinquent with either of these payments (January-March)
- Oversee the generation of our tax returns (February-March)
Let me know if you have any questions.
Director of Marketing Operations
350 Oakmead Parkway, Ste 100
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ofa_boardplus