[Ofa_boardplus] OFA Treasurer responsibilities

Bill Lee Bill at Mellanox.com
Thu May 11 16:50:05 PDT 2017

Here are the activities I've been responsible for over the last year.   I state generically that the Treasurer works with a business manager to see that all of the paperwork is completed.  Our current business manager is the Linux Foundation.

-          Maintain membership rolls, report to MWG any changes (ongoing)

-          Review incoming invoices and approve payments (ongoing)

-          Monitor progress against budget, report monthly to the Board of Directors

-          Generate annual budget (August-November)

-          Coordinate with the OFA business manager to issue quotes and invoices for membership payments (October-December)

-          Coordinate with the OFA business manager and OFILG WG chair to issue quotes and invoices for logo plugfest payments (November-February)

-          Follow up with members delinquent with either of these payments (January-March)

-          Oversee the generation of our tax returns (February-March)

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Bill

Bill Lee