[Ofa_boardplus] logo program discussion

Jason Gunthorpe jgunthorpe at obsidianresearch.com
Fri Sep 1 14:38:00 PDT 2017

On Fri, Sep 01, 2017 at 09:14:30PM +0000, Coulter, Susan K wrote:

> We cannot simply say 'Logo program be gone' - even if there is some
> consensus among the folks contributing to the thread that it is
> useless.

I think the board can vote to cease publication of the logo list and
stop issuing the logo while continuing on the UNH testing activity
more or less exactly as-is.

Eliminating the public visible result of the program will then free
the IWG to restructure the UNH testing to best suit the needs of
members without being shackled to producing a logo as the end result.

Small steps :)

Jason