[Ofa_boardplus] XWG Cancelled 9/7

Coulter, Susan K skc at lanl.gov
Wed Sep 6 10:32:53 PDT 2017

Both Paul and I will be out tomorrow, so the XWG call will be cancelled.

Brief updates:

The IWG has been asked to address/clarify some of the InterOp and Logo concerns expressed via the email thread.

Susan met with the LANL HPC funding managers regarding the new OFA mission and possible membership fee increases.
LANL funding managers are supportive of the proposed changes to the OFA and its mission.

Jim and Bill are working together to transition the Treasurer’s role.
The first order of business is to review the portions of the 2018 budget that can be reasonable approved.
This includes projected gain/loss for the 2018 workshop.

Near term issues:

Discuss and decide what a reasonable “cash reserve” means for the OFA.
Review and modify ED and Maintainer draft contracts.

We will pick these issues up again next Thursday 9/14.

Thanx.

Susan Coulter / HPC-DES
Network Capability Lead
(505) 667-8425
“Once in a while you get shown the light
    In the strangest of places if you look at it right”  Robert Hunter