[Ofa_boardplus] OFA Board Agenda 9/21

Coulter, Susan K skc at lanl.gov
Wed Sep 20 14:54:58 PDT 2017

Agenda and previous minutes attached.
Also attached is a draft Privacy Statement.
The OFA has never had one and we need to remedy this as soon as possible.
The privacy statement was created using the IBTA’s version, with modifications.
If possible, please read this before the meeting so we can vote to approve.
If we cannot vote tomorrow, it will be on the October Board Meeting agenda.