[Ofa_boardplus] XWG Meeting Minutes for 30 August 2018

Aguilar, Michael J. mjaguil at sandia.gov
Thu Aug 30 10:52:09 PDT 2018

Everyone

The XWG meeting concluded with the following key points.

1.       A Search committee has been formed to find a Technical Program Committee Chair for the 2019 OpenFabrics Alliance Workshop.

2.       We are looking to get representation to the Storage Visions Conference where OFA has been asked to be a co-sponsor.

3.       We are wanting to further collaboration with ONUG.

4.       We have an approved for a technical track for the Linux Plumbers Conference.

5.       Our data retention policy will include input from GPDR.

Mike