[Ofa_boardplus] WG Chairs - RE: Edited Gold Deck

Woodruff, Robert J robert.j.woodruff at intel.com
Thu Jul 12 11:24:24 PDT 2018

Slide 6 looks ok to me.

From: Kolar, Divya
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2018 11:23 AM
To: Paul Grun <grun at cray.com>; ofa_boardplus at lists.openfabrics.org
Cc: Liran Liss <liranl at mellanox.com>; Davis, Arlin R <arlin.r.davis at intel.com>; Woodruff, Robert J <robert.j.woodruff at intel.com>; Hefty, Sean <sean.hefty at intel.com>; Bowden, Paul <paul.bowden at intel.com>
Subject: WG Chairs - RE: Edited Gold Deck

Made some more edits to this rev. Acknowledging that ANS slide needs some more work.

I am also copying the working group chairs here so they get a chance to review slide # 6.

PaulB, Arlin, Liran, Sean: We are relaunching OFA starting with media and analysts interviews from next week. Please review slide#6. I recommend updating it and focusing on high level details. Please edit the attached version and circulate back for feedback.

Thank you
Divya