[Ofa_boardplus] Gold deck and Press release

Paul Grun grun at cray.com
Thu Jul 19 12:52:43 PDT 2018

As part of our engagement vis-à-vis Flash Memory Summit, SNIA/SSSI requested a brief OFA update during a reception they hold on Monday evening.  I'm planning to give the gold deck a spin for that purpose.

Thanks for pulling this together.  It seems like the act of working through developing the gold deck is bringing us closer together as an organization in a shared vision of who we are and who we want to be.

-Paul