[Ofa_boardplus] Draft Mission Statement

Eddie Wai eddie.wai at broadcom.com
Fri Mar 16 11:06:03 PDT 2018

Hi board,

Although I understand the use of the broader term "Application Direct Network
I/O enabled networks", but it seems to be invading the DPDK territory.

Also, is creating documentation to facilitate the adoption of new
technologies/features not something OFA considers as an initiative for the
future?

Eddie