[Ofa_boardplus] Meeting minutes from the XWG meeting for 22March2018

Coulter, Susan K skc at lanl.gov
Fri Mar 23 08:50:39 PDT 2018

On Mar 23, 2018, at 9:04 AM, Bernard Metzler <BMT at zurich.ibm.com<mailto:BMT at zurich.ibm.com>> wrote:

Let's stick exactly to what was on the screen at the
end of that meeting. Not a big difference to what I
read below, but isn't it a simple technical question.

+1

Just to make sure we are all on the same page, I did
a screen shot at 6:54:58 pm my time ;)

Of course we can always amend it from there...

See attached jpeg file.

Thanks,
Bernard.