[Ofa_boardplus] Meeting minutes from the XWG meeting for 22March2018

Paul Grun grun at cray.com
Fri Mar 23 09:27:56 PDT 2018

Bernard - I expect that the final motion Cray offers, and which I plan to publish by Monday in accordance with our groundrules, will have exactly the intent of the screen shot you provided (and what is exactly in the current slide deck) and will preserve exactly the specific word choices over which we've labored these few weeks, but it will likely be wordsmithed for readability.  In particular, I plan to explore breaking down the one, long, run-on sentence into two or more sentences.  Again, no change in the intent of the statement, or in the specific word choices.

The closer the motion that Cray offers can be to the final item on which we vote, the easier will be the process of voting to approve.  I'm trying to avoid getting balled up in a series of last minute friendly amendments.

-Paul