[Ofa_boardplus] info for an agenda topic for tomorrow's XWG meeting

Jim Ryan jimdryan at gmail.com
Wed May 9 12:43:54 PDT 2018

I'm fairly sure Susan is going to put the topic of a recommendation on
tomorrow's XWG agenda, and is a recommendation for new legal counsel.

As you can see from the attached, Susan, Paul Michael and I interviewed
Brad Biddle to replace John Mitchell. We're making a unanimous
recommendation to make this change first at the XWG meeting and then at the
next Board meeting.

Jim