[Ofa_boardplus] OFA Repo and Maintainer List cleanup

Woodruff, Robert J robert.j.woodruff at intel.com
Thu May 17 12:59:28 PDT 2018

There is not much addition work (other than bug fixes) is being done on DAPL, but it is still used by the shipping version of Intel MPI, so we still need the repo for now.

Longer term, the next version of Intel MPI for 2019 is based on OFI and I am not sure if anything else is actually using DAPL, so longer term, Jason is right that it will stop being
relevant in a couple of years.

+Arlin, DAPL maintainer in case he wants to comment.

Woody