[Ofa_boardplus] FW: OFA - Agenda for Board Meeting 4/18/19

Bernard Metzler BMT at zurich.ibm.com
Thu Apr 18 10:58:30 PDT 2019

All,

regarding this ONUG relationship - I could be maybe of help
here as well. Over the years I gathered some material on
RDMA and high performance fabrics etc., targeting people
which are not familiar with it, which might be useful.

I think, any serious activity which reaches out of the HPC
corner should be considered very useful. As you may know,
these days I am personally more interested in using RDMA
in a cloud environment anyway.

So, please consider me as volunteering here as well.

Thanks and Happy Easter,
Bernard.