[Ofa_boardplus] Working Group reports for tomorrow's Board meeting please

Leininger, Matthew L. leininger4 at llnl.gov
Thu Aug 1 09:28:29 PDT 2019

Hi all,

During our search for the 2020 workshop location I contacted Argonne National Labs.  It took a few months for them to track down an answer, but they would like to host a future workshop.

Since the 2020 workshop is already set, we could target the 2021 workshop at Argonne.  The contacts at Argonne are Ken Raffenetti (raffenet at mcs.anl.gov) , Pavan Balaji (balaji at anl.gov<mailto:balaji at anl.gov>), and Susan Coghlan (smc at alcf.anl.gov<mailto:smc at alcf.anl.gov>).    It may be good to lock in the 2021 dates early to ensure we can get the Argonne conference facilities.

Thanks,

-Matt

------
Matt L. Leininger, Ph.D.