[Ofa_boardplus] Treasurer's report for July

Jim Ryan jimdryan at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 08:54:57 PDT 2019

Comments, questions welcome, as always

regards, Jim, Acting Treasurer:
.

This is a routine report with modest changes in all accounts. As a point of
reference, I’m starting work with the Linux Foundation on our 2020 budget.

There are no income or expense items on the horizon that we have to plan
for.

We increased our net income slightly from $1,020 to $1,139, for a YTD
result of -$31,189

Our cash position has declined slightly from $331,564 to $318,262.

Our accumulated surplus increased slightly further from $242,610 to $243749.

Comments/questions are more than welcome, whether to me or the group. I’ll
send the actual report to anyone who wants to see it.

Thanks, Jim Acting Treasurer