[Ofa_boardplus] Treasurer's report for January 2019

Jim Ryan jimdryan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 14:13:55 PST 2019

Under GAAP accrual accounting we had a small loss of $907. Our cash
position has improved from December $329,809 to $375,177.

Our budget report shows an accumulated surplus essentially flat at $274,031.

We had one Supporter member who we thought was cancelling, but that turned
out to be a mistake in communications. However, that same member is a
participant in our interop/logo program and their participation plan is
unclear. We’ll be tracking this potential development carefully.

We have a new Supporter member in the process of joining. Possibly more on
this soon.

Comments/question/requests are more than welcome, whether to the group or
to me individually. Also, I'll send the actual reports to anyone who wants
to see them

thanks, Jim, acting Treasurer