[Ofa_boardplus] OFA Board Meeting - 1/17/2019

Atchley, Scott atchleyes at ornl.gov
Thu Jan 17 09:46:17 PST 2019

Hi Paul,

I am sorry, but I cannot attend again this week. I am editing documents and I have a hard deadline of tomorrow.

Scott

On Jan 17, 2019, at 3:30 AM, Paul Grun <grun at cray.com<mailto:grun at cray.com>> wrote:

Three documents attached for tomorrow’s Board meeting:

  1.  Bylaws_writing team kickoff_2019_0117.pptx
  2.  OFA_DRAFT_Bylaws_2018_0525.doc – the beginnings of a new document.
  3.  FASTR_Amended_Bylaws.pdf – an example of Bylaws similar to our needs, provided by our lawyer.

We can start with #1.  #2 is the beginnings of a new document based on #3.

Talk to you all tomorrow.
-Paul