[Ofa_boardplus] materials for tomorrow's XWG meeting

Jim Ryan jimdryan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 15:22:48 PST 2019

A few of us have been talking about creating a reflector to facilitate work
on the Bylaws. We've chosen to tie this to what we think is a long-needed
Board Working Group which will include unrestricted read access.

I'm going to offer the attached very modest slides to facilitate our
discussion

thanks, Jim