[Ofa_boardplus] February Treasurer's Report

Jim Ryan jimdryan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 08:56:31 PDT 2019

We had a small net income of $889, almost exactly January’s loss, for a YTD
result of $19. Our cash position has improved from $375,177 to $411,321.

Our accumulated surplus is essentially flat at $274,919

We have a new member at the Supporter level, Millennium IT Software, a
subsidiary of the London Stock Exchange. That brings our membership count
to 15 Promoters, 3 Adopters and 7 Supporters

Comments/questions are more than welcome, whether to me or the group. I’ll
send the actual report to anyone who wants to see it.

Thanks, Jim Acting Treasurer