[Ofa_boardplus] One of the Bylaws Articles for discussion at the Board meeting

Jim Ryan jimdryan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 15:25:57 PDT 2019

I assume you recall Paul is leading a small group of individuals developing
a number of Articles as components of our new Bylaws. I'm attaching Article
5 Working Groups developed by John Byrne.

Paul intends for this to be discussed at the Board meeting, but not voted
on.

Separately, Paul will be sending 3 Articles that are ready for a vote

Comments/questions always welcome

thanks, Jim