[Ofa_boardplus] Treasurer's report for August

Jim Ryan jimdryan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 15:22:14 PDT 2019

Following is the report for your info and possible discussion at the Board
meeting later this week

This is a routine report with modest changes in all accounts. As a point of
reference, I’m starting work with the Linux Foundation (LF) on our 2020
budget.

There was a surprise expense of $6,613 as a result of the LF discovering
they were undercharging for their services and making a one-time
correction. I checked the contract and they were correct, it just came as
an unwelcome charge.

We increased our net income slightly from $1,139 to $1,340, and decreased
YTD results again to -$35,205

Our cash position decreased from $318,262 to $301,217.

Our accumulated surplus increased slightly again from $243,749 to $246,345.

Comments/questions are more than welcome, whether to me or the group. I’ll
send the actual report to anyone who wants to see it.

Thanks, Jim Acting Treasurer