[Ofa_boardplus] Today's XWG Agenda

Doug Ledford dledford at redhat.com
Thu Dec 3 09:10:10 PST 2020

We are discussing the 2021 budget.  And we are discussing the necessary reserves calculations.

Logistics (from the OFA Calendar):

Executive Working Group (XWG) Meeting--1st Thursday of the Month

The meeting occurs on the 1st Thursday at 10 to 11 a.m. Pacific Time.
Click here to join the Executive Working Group meeting.

Enter the folliwng if prompted:
Meeting number (access code): 146 664 7275
Meeting password: cbPXewXj248

Occurs the first Thursday of every month effective 9/3/2020 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM, (UTC-07:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)
+1-415-655-0001,,1466647275## US Toll

Join by phone
+1-415-655-0001 US Toll
And follow the prompts if asked for a meeting number and password (above).

Global call-in numbers

Join from a video system or application
Dial 1466647275 at openfabrics.webex.com
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business
Dial 1466647275.openfabrics at lync.webex.com

Need help? Go to http://help.webex.com

--
Doug Ledford <dledford at redhat.com>