[Ofa_boardplus] Agenda for tomorrow's XWG meeting

Grun, Paul paul.grun at hpe.com
Wed Jun 3 17:45:00 PDT 2020

No pressing issues, but I would like to spend a few minutes reviewing the two collaboration agreements currently in force - our Work Register with SNIA and our MOU with the Gen-Z Consortium.  The respective documents can be found on the OFA repository<https://downloads.openfabrics.org/WorkGroups/board/collaborations/> here.
Other agenda items:

  *   plans for the next few XWG/Board meetings
  *   transitioning the Vice Chair role, which will become vacant as of the end of the June Board meeting
  *   the open Treasurer role (currently being admirably filled by Jim R., our ED)