[Ofa_boardplus] IMPORTANT, Please Read (RE: Agenda for tomorrow's XWG meeting) There IS an XWG meeting today

Grun, Paul paul.grun at hpe.com
Thu Jun 4 08:29:22 PDT 2020

We got our wires crossed a little bit ... there IS AN XWG Meeting planned for today.  I apologize for not sending the formal agenda last night.  It's attached here.
Because of the confusion, I am taking the unusual step of including the logistics (found on the OFA Calendar) here:

Click here to join the Executive Working Group (XWG) meeting.<https://zoom.us/j/539275303>

Or one-tap mobile numbers are:
+16699006833,,539275303# (U.S. San Jose)
+16465588656,,539275303# (U.S. New York)

Or Telephone: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location)
US: +1 669 900 6833 (U.S. San Jose, CA)
+1 646 558 8656 (New York, NY)
Meeting ID: 539 275 303

Find your localnumber https://zoom.us/u/aeDZjLfkbw.

Sorry for the confusion.  See you all in 90 minutes.
-Paul