[Ofa_boardplus] [EXTERNAL] March Board of Directors Meeting

Atchley, Scott {Leadership Computing} atchleyes at ornl.gov
Tue Mar 3 05:19:42 PST 2020

Chris and I will be on travel on the 12th and I am on vacation on the 18th. I will try to find another alternate.

On Mar 3, 2020, at 1:54 AM, Paul Grun <grun at cray.com<mailto:grun at cray.com>> wrote:

Unless there are serious objections, I would like to accelerate this month’s Board meeting from Thursday, March 19 to Thursday March 12 at the same time (10:00AM PST).  This is necessary to avoid a conflict with the upcoming OpenFabrics Alliance Workshop.
Please make any objections known hastily.
Regards,
-Paul