[Ofa_boardplus] New reserve analysis for December 3rd Board Meeting

Jim Ryan jimdryan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 08:37:55 PST 2020

John, sure, good thought. I wasn't recalling when it was done but I found
the work and it was in May. I had a complete presentation at the time.
However this relook has sparked some interesting, new thoughts WRT the
Workshop specifically and to a lesser degree a few other areas. Net, this
may turn out to be more interesting than I would have expected

again, thanks for the thought

regards, Jim