[Ofa_boardplus] OFA Bylaws and IPR Policy - HPE comments

p.grun55 at gmail.com p.grun55 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 18:10:04 PDT 2020

Thanks John.

As a reminder to others, it is my hope to close the comment period at this
Thursday's board meeting.  Following the conclusion of the comment period, I
anticipate that the Bylaws team (which is open to anyone's participation)
will take a little time to evaluate the comments and respond accordingly.
In some cases, that may entail a more in depth conversation with the
commenter, or further consultation with OFA counsel.

I have been pushing the comments as they are received to the relevant public
repo:

Bylaws:
https://downloads.openfabrics.org/WorkGroups/board/bylaws_and_policy/2020_by
laws/

IPR Policy:
https://downloads.openfabrics.org/WorkGroups/board/bylaws_and_policy/2020_ip
r_policy/

To join the Bylaws team, subscribe to the bylaws mailing list at
lists.openfabrics.org

Regards,

-Paul Grun

OFA Volunteer