[Ofa_boardplus] Announcement: Effective Immediately we have a new Technical Program Committee (TPC) Chair

Jim Ryan jimdryan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 14:22:16 PDT 2021

As most of you know, I have been the Chair of the TPC for the last few
years. Every year I reach out to ask someone to serve as Chair and for the
last few years, there haven't been any volunteers.

After our most recent Workshop, I announced I wouldn't be chairing any more
TPCs and issued the request I always do for someone to take over the
position. This time, fortunately, we have a volunteer, Raghu Raja. Many of
you know Raghu from his work with the TPC where he's been a vocal
contributor.

Raghu and I had some 1:1 discussions and I was impressed to learn he's an
Ohio State University Alumnus and has managed events such as our Workshop,
including using EasyChair.

I have no doubt Raghu will not just maintain the TPC's excellent record of
contributing the technical judgment needed to produce quality Workshops,
but actually improve upon it.

I hope when the work starts on the '22 Workshop in the not too distant
future you'll consider working with Raghu and the remarkable team he is
certain to develop

Comments/question welcome, and profound thanks, Chairman Raghu

regards, Jim