[Ofa_boardplus] This weeks XWG Agenda

p.grun55 at gmail.com p.grun55 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 17:04:41 PST 2021

If you like, I can give a two minute update on the (apparently never-ending) Bylaws project, just to keep folks up to speed.
I am also hoping to review with the Bylaws team on Thursday the latest (hopefully last) updates to the other docs in the suite ... Policies, IPR, and Membership policies.  None of those changes have major nor should consume more than a few minutes.
-Paul