[Ofa_boardplus] February Treasurer's Report

Jim Ryan jimdryan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 09:41:43 PDT 2021

Cash position increased about 10% to $218,717. Accumulated surplus
decreased again to $112,425.

Net income was a loss of $7,078, slightly less than last month. This was
helped by a reduction in ED charges from 137% of budget to 72%, reflecting
primarily a significant reduction in time required for Workshop planning.
This was slightly hindered by our first Director and Officer (D&O)
insurance payment. Legal expenses continue to be a factor and they are not
over yet.

Comments/questions are more than welcome. I’ll send the actual financial
reports to anyone who wants to see them.

Thanks, Jim, Treasurer