[Ofa_boardplus] December XWG meeting plans

Doug Ledford dledford at redhat.com
Mon Nov 28 12:20:24 PST 2022

This is always a hard month to get people together due to all of the
different holidays.  We will be skipping the 1st and 2nd week XWG meetings,
and then meeting on the 15th for our regularly scheduled Board meeting
where we will discuss the turnout at our SC22 kiosk and demo as well as
discussing plans for attempting a new vote on the bylaws starting in
January of next year.  Look forward to seeing everyone then.  The 4th and
5th Thursday XWG meetings will also be canceled, so our one meeting this
month is the Board meeting.

--
Doug Ledford <dledford at redhat.com>
GPG KeyID: B826A3330E572FDD